Servicing Puget Sound and Coastal British Columbia with accident reconstruction and forensic engineering services.
Crashteams PACIFIC NORTHWEST is managed by expert accident reconstructionist Craig Luker, PE (AZ), P.Eng. (BC), and will be servicing all communities in Northwest Washington and coastal B.C. with the following services:
- Expert witness testimony
- Expert consultation
- Accident reconstruction services regarding all types of collisions:
- Dealing with issues such as:
- How fast were they going?
- Who was driving?
- Were they wearing a seatbelt?
- Was there a mechanical component failure?
- Who ran the red light?
- How long did it take each party to reach impact?
- Event data recorder downloads and interpretation
- Forensic mapping (measuring crash/crime scenes)
- Scene diagrams
- 3D animations and simulations
- Night visibility and daytime sightlines
- Photogrammetry (getting measured evidence from old photographs)
- Vehicle performance testing
- Crash testing
- Slip & fall analysis and testing
Craig Luker is a registered professional engineer in BC and AZ, an ACTAR accredited accident reconstructionist and a court certified expert. He has proven himself many times in court, having worked full time in the crash reconstruction field since 1995.
Crashteams PACIFIC NORTHWEST is headquartered in Kent, WA. providing immediate service when required. Please review the “Services” section of this site for more detailed information. Often clients are not aware of the many ways that we can be of help. This resource will give you some ideas. Or better yet, just call and speak with us.
When you need (or deciding if you), an accident reconstruction or slip and fall expert, call
Crashteams PACIFIC NORTHWEST: (253) 833-6742
Craig Luker, P.Eng. (BC) & P.E.(AZ)
ACTAR# 1929, CXLT
Crashteams PACIFIC NORTHWEST
13036 SE Kent-Kangley Road
Kent, WA 98030
Areas of Service
Crashteams PACIFIC NORTHWEST provides accident reconstruction services from Kent, WA with most service in Northwest Washington and the Greater Vancouver Area.